Assisted Living Services Agency (ALSA)
Assisted Living Services are provided within a Managed Residential Community (MRC) – not a nursing home – according to a client's individualized care plan.
Residents receive assistance from Utopia Assisted Living aides at intervals throughout the day with tasks of daily living.
Services are organized in several Levels of Care, based on the client's individual needs.
Assisted Living services include:
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Medication reminders (aides cannot pour or handle medication)
- Safety checks
- Escort within the MRC
- Personal Emergency Response (PERS) units are available for 24-hour security and safety
Nursing (RN) services are also provided as needed, according to each client's individualized care plan.
Nursing services include:
- Monthly wellness visits and assessments
- Medication management
- Medication pre-pours (aides cannot pour or handle medication)
- Wellness teaching
- Emergency response