Assisted Living Services Agency (ALSA)
Assisted Living Services are provided within a Managed Residential Community (MRC) – not a nursing home – according to a client's individualized care plan.
Residents receive assistance from Utopia Assisted Living aides at intervals throughout the day with tasks of daily living.
Assisted Living services include:
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Medication reminders (aides cannot pour or handle medication)
- Safety checks
- Escort within the MRC
- Personal Emergency Response (PERS) units are available for 24-hour security and safety
Nursing (RN) services are also provided as needed, according to each client's individualized care plan.
Nursing services include:
- Monthly wellness visits and assessments
- Medication management
- Medication pre-pours (aides cannot pour or handle medication)
- Wellness teaching
- Emergency response