Your Care, Your Schedule
Utopia Home Care live-in aide services are flexible, to meet the needs of each client's specific situation and provide comprehensive care that has no schedule but yours.
- Care Plan Design – A Utopia representative will meet with you and your family to review services, payer options, and identify desired traits in one of our licensed and bonded caregivers.
- Continuity of Care – Aides remain in the client’s home 24 hours a day, providing assistance when needed.
- Cost Effective – Live-in aide services are a cost-effective alternative to institutionalized care.
- Guaranteed Coverage – Transportation is provided to and from cases.
TYPICAL LIVE-IN AIDE TASKS INCLUDE:
- Bathing – Shower, bed bath, tub bath, partial/sponge bath
- Grooming - Mouth care, hair care, combing and washing
- Dressing - Morning and evening clothing preparation
- Household Needs – Grocery shopping, organization, and seasonal chores
- Cleaning – Dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Meal Preparation – Prepare food for that day, or for the whole week
- Accompaniment – To appointments, social events, and gatherings
- Community – Errands, shopping, and trips
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures – Post-procedure assistance and monitoring
- Social Engagement – Conversation, crafts, game playing, and reading
As with all of our staff, live-ins are bonded, insured, and undergo a rigorous screening process and criminal background check prior to be placed within a client's home. Services and care plans are monitored routinely by our dedicated management staff to ensure client safety and well being.
For more information on availability and payment options, complete a Get Started form today: