Personal Care Assistants, Homemakers and Companions
Personal care assistants, homemakers and companions make the perfect choice for help around the house when either hands-on or hands-off care is needed. This service can be established on a private and self-directed basis without a referral from a physician. Our staff can assist with morning and evening personal care, as well as daily or weekly household chores, giving you time back in your day and peace of mind knowing your loved one is taken care of!
Clients can decide exactly which days and times they would like to receive services. We can provide caregivers as little as 2 hours once per week, all the way to full-time 24-hour care LIVE-IN!
As with all of our staff, providers are bonded, insured, and undergo rigorous criminal background checks prior to be placed within a client's home. Services and care plans are monitored routinely by our dedicated management staff to ensure client safety and well being.
- Bathing – Shower, bed bath, tub bath, partial/sponge bath
- Grooming - Mouth care, hair care, combing and washing
- Dressing - Morning and evening clothing preparation
- Household Needs – Grocery shopping, organization, and seasonal chores
- Cleaning – Dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Meal Preparation – Prepare food for that day, or for the whole week
- Accompaniment – To appointments, social events, and gatherings
- Community – Errands, shopping, and trips
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures – Post-procedure assistance and monitoring
- Social Engagement – Conversation, crafts, game playing, and reading
For more information on availability and pricing, please reach out to us at 203-466-3050 or complete a GET STARTED form today!
Local offices with service areas