Personal Care Assistants, Homemakers and Companions
Personal care assistants, homemakers and companions make the perfect choice for help around the house when either hands-on or hands-off care is needed. Our staff can assist with morning and evening routine as well as daily/weekly household chores, giving you time back in your day or peace of mind knowing they're done for a loved one.
As with all of our staff, companions are bonded, insured, and undergo rigorous criminal background and driving record checks, as well as drug screenings prior to be placed within a client's home. Services and care plans are monitored routinely by our dedicated management staff to ensure client safety and well being.
For more information, please complete a Get Started form today.
Local offices with service areas
- Bathing – Shower, bed bath, tub bath, partial/sponge bath
- Grooming - Mouth care, hair care, combing and washing
- Dressing - Morning and evening clothing preparation
- Household Needs – Grocery shopping, organization, and seasonal chores
- Cleaning – Dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Meal Preparation – Prepare food for that day, or for the whole week
- Accompaniment – To appointments, social events, and gatherings
- Community – Errands, shopping, and trips
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures – Post-procedure assistance and monitoring
- Social Engagement – Conversation, crafts, game playing, and reading