Companions & Homemaker Services
Companions make the perfect choice for help around the house when hands-on care is not needed. Our staff can assist with daily/weekly household chores, giving you time back in your day or peace of mind knowing they're done for a loved one.
As with all of our staff, companions are bonded, insured, and undergo rigorous criminal background and driving record checks, as well as drug screenings prior to be placed within a client's home. Services and care plans are monitored routinely by our dedicated management staff to ensure client safety and well being.
Services are currently available in the following areas:
Common Services Offered:
- Household Needs – Grocery shopping, organization, and seasonal chores
- Cleaning – Dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Meal Preparation – Prepare food for that day, or for the whole week
- Social Engagement – Conversation, crafts, game playing, and reading
- Accompaniment – To appointments, social events, and gatherings
- Transportation – Driving to errands, shopping, and trips (*not available in Connecticut)
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures – Transportation to/from appointments, post-procedure assistance, and monitoring