Caring for You Like Family isn't just a slogan, we take it very seriously, especially with the challenges currently facing the healthcare community. We understand that some of our patients are among the most vulnerable, and we are committed to doing everything in our power to keep them healthy and safe. As essential healthcare providers, we are diligently providing home care to our clients as directed by their physician.
Below you'll find a list of actions we've taken, with the guidance of the Department of Public Health and the CDC, to ensure safety and compliance.
- Limiting visitors to essential team members only
- Prohibiting any team members with a fever, shortness of breath, and cough from working in the field and entering the local offices
- Following protocols regarding thorough hand washing and use of personal protective equipment
- Screening patients as well as team members for possible exposures to COVID-19
- Working closely with hospital, skilled nursing facility, agency on ageing, and primary care partners to share information and facilitate safe discharges and starts of care
- Holding in-services on COVID-19 response, with training on reducing the chance of infection as well as identifying symptoms
- Working daily to ensure our procedures and guidelines reflect the most current information