Home Health Aides(HHA's), PCA's,CNA's, Live In's - Bridgeport, CT
Utopia Home Care of Bridgeport is currently recruiting HHA's, PCA's, CNA's, and Live-In Aides interested in working around the New Haven, Norwalk and Fairfield County areas. We have openings for both full and part time positions, especially for bilingual aides (English/ Spanish). Live-In Aides reside within the client's home full time, providing care on an as needed basis (separate room provided).
We offer competitive pay rates, flexible shifts, and regular work opportunities. Earn full time pay in 3 or 4 days and enjoy consistent work with routine days off to call your own! Transportation to & from cases is a MUST.
- Must be currently state certified with a clean background check
- Must have reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Maintaining a healthful, safe environment.
- Shopping or running errands for the client.
- Providing nutritional and environmental support.
- Assisting with personal hygiene.
- Feeding, dressing, walking and toileting the patient.
- Reminding the patient to take medications.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact our Bridgeport office (203) 371-6119
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.