HHA / CNA - Meriden, CT
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Meriden, CT
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Utopia Home Care is a Medicare certified, state licensed, medical home care agency that provides in-home nursing, therapy, and home health aide services throughout Connecticut. We have been family owned and operated since 1983 and currently serve over 1400 clients throughout the state!
Tired of the facility setting? Want to work out in the field? Looking for more flexible hours? Let's talk!
We are actively seeking Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) within the Meriden, CT area.
- $100 Sign on Bonus!*
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Fixed Service Areas
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
Our caregivers provide hands-on care for clients who require assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in their homes. This includes, bathing, dressing, hair care, mouth care, toileting, transfers, and medication reminders. This position requires patience, compassion, and a desire to care for those who need it most, just like family. If providing care for seniors and clients with disabilities comes from your heart, this position is for you!
To Be Considered:
- Must have a HHA or CNA certification and possess the original document of certification from a state approved training provider.
- Must be able to provide original documents for CT Driver's License or CT State ID and original Social Security Card.
- Must be able to provide documentation of a physical and PPD taken within the past 12 months OR be willing to obtain a physical and PPD test quickly.
*Sign on bonus to be paid after completion of 500 hours of employment.
Utopia Home Care welcomes your application!
- Please apply online through the "Apply Now" button below, both mobile and desktop are supported!
- A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you asap to discuss the position in more detail.
- If you would like to reach out directly by phone, please call 203-466-3050 x 3013
We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.