Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - Hartford, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Connecticut has immediate job openings for dedicated Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to work with patients throughout the Hartford service area.
We're especially looking for bilingual aides (Spanish) and currently have openings for all positions, including: part time, full time, and per diem. We're a company committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates, benefits (full time only) and regular work opportunities.
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- Currently certified/licensed in the state as a Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Aide (PCA), or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.
- Caring, dependable, and mature attitude
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an interview - (860) 616-4440
'Like us on Facebook (Utopia Home Care, Inc.) for all the latest news and jobs postings in one place
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.