HHA - Live-In - CT
COME JOIN OUR TEAM at Utopia Companion Care !!!
Live-In Positions - Statewide CT
> > > Spanish Speaking a Plus!!
Utopia Companion Care is a well established, growing companion care agency servicing patients throughout the state of CT. Utopia also operates 6 branch offices and provides staffing for 10 assisted living facilities!!
Utopia Companion Care has opportunities for experienced Live-In Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants who know how to provide excellent service and compassionate care for our patients who require live-in services across the state of Connecticut.
- Stamford Greenwich - New Canaan - Westport - Norwalk - Bridgeport - Fairfield - Danbury - Ansonia - Derby - Shelton - Seymour - Oxford
- Hartford - Farmington - Avon - Glastonbury - Newington Mansfield - Middletown - Meriden - Wallingford - Cheshire
- East Haven - New Haven - North Haven - West Haven - Milford - Branford - Madison - Clinton - Guilford - Old Lyme
- New London - Norwich - Colchester - Groton - Stonington - East Lyme- Willimantic - Putnam
Utopia Home Care offers:
Competitive Weekly Pay - Regular Work Opportunities - Flexible Schedules - Referral Bonus - Travel Pay - Holiday/Weekend Pay Differential - 401K - Supplemental Insurance - Medical Insurance to qualified employees
- MUST be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- MUST present original certificate from a Home Health Aide training program consistent with State requirements with evidence of ongoing in-service education to maintain the certificate.
- MUST present original documents: Social Security Card and CT State ID or CT Driver's License.
- MUST present documentation of Physical and PPD taken within the past 12 months.
- Must have the maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining an ethical and good work relationship with the client, the client’s family and agency personnel.
- Have a sincere interest in and a sympathetic attitude towards caring for the sick and disabled.
- RELIABLE Transportation Preferred
- Bilingual Spanish a Plus!
- Be able to turn, lift, and transfer clients
- Able to carry bundles up stairs weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop and bend.
- Visual / hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written and verbal communication.
- Able to verbalize so that the average person can understand.
- Provide direct care according to the established client plan of care.
Qualified candidates should APPLY online!
For More Information, Call: 203- 388-0561
> > Walk-In's Welcome!! - Please visit us during business hours 9:00am to 4:00pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.