Assisted Living Staff (Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants) -Noank, CT
Join our team! Utopia Assisted Living Services has openings for Per Diem and Part Time Assisted Living Staff (Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants) at communities throughout the New London County and Eastern Connecticut area, including: Mystic, Noank, Norwich and Vernon. We have multiple positions available, including day and evening shifts with competitive pay offered to qualified Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) like YOU to join our team!
*We are especially looking for aides that can cover 8 hour shifts, 3 days per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. *
The Assisted Living Aide is trained to assist professional personnel in the care of the client in a facility setting, helping to carry out personal care services in carefully selected situations. The duties of the aide are planned and assigned by the primary care RN to meet the client and family situation.
Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Currently certified in the state as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with a verifiable certificate/license
- Must have reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living, including: Bathing, toileting, feeding, assistance walking, light housekeeping, and other tasks as required by the care plan.
- Perform routine shopping/errand services.
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact our office at: (800) 227-3449
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.