Staff Aide (HHA or PCA) - Victor, NY
Join our team! Utopia Home Care has an immediate job opening for a Staff Aide (HHA or PCA) to support our Victor office staff and clients in The Greater Rochester area. The Staff Aide is a Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide who can provide care services when required, but can also assist office staff in the day to day branch operations. This position has flexible days/hours and can be positioned as either a part time, or a full time salaried position complete with competitive pay and benefits (dental, medical, and health).
Staff Aide (Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide (PCA) Responsibilities:
- Must be currently certified as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA) with verifiable certificate.
- Help covering new clients and cancellations throughout Monroe and Ontario County as needed
- Assist office staff with basic clerical jobs in a professional matter, including: filing, helping create orientation packets, organizing/reviewing timesheets, answering phones, setting up appointments and interviews, etc.
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plus
For more information, please call our Victor office at (585) 433-0398
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.