Registered Nurse - Supervisor of Clinical Services - New London, CT
Come Join Our Team!!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Supervisor of Clinical Services (SCS) - New London, CT
Utopia Home Care is actively seeking a Supervisor of Clinical Services (SCS) to lead the clinical staff at our New London, CT branch office!
The Supervisor of Clinical Services (SCS) is a Registered Nurse (RN) appointed by the Board of Directors.
Reporting directly to the Clinical Director/Administrator, the primary responsibility is to provide guidance and coordination of the clinical staff to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services to clients within our New Haven County service area.
This role also provides leadership oversight within the branch.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed to practice in the State of CT and have a minimum of three (3) years of full-time or full-time equivalent clinical experience in nursing, at least one (1) year of which was in a home health agency or community health program which included care of the sick at home
- Previous supervisory experience required
Utopia Home Care Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Supplemental Insurance
If you're looking to join an agency with the services and reach of the big networks, but with the comfort of a family owned business, contact us today!!
Interested candidates should apply through
For More Information Call: 203-466-3050 ext. 3060
Related keywords: registered nurse, rn, nurse, nurse rn, nurse manager, rn nurse
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Utopia provides a safe work environment and follows all CDC guidelines. We provide appropriate PPE and on the job training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.