Registered Nurse (RN) for Assisted Living Facility - Glastonbury, CT
Join our team! Utopia Assisted Living Services has job openings for Registered Nurses (RN) to help provide skilled nursing care to patients at an assisted living facility in Hartford, CT. We are committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates and professional/courteous work environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care and visits as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the facility
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background.
- Previous experience with Medicare/OASIS.
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC's/ROC's
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plus
Contact our office to schedule an interview: (800) 227-3449.
"Like" us on Facebook (Utopia Home Care, Inc.) to get all the latest job postings and news in one place!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.