Registered Nurse Case Manager - Meriden/Waterbury, CT
Come Join Our Team!
Utopia Home Care has a 20 year history of providing home care services to patients throughout CT. We have 6 branch offices and provide staffing for 10 assisted living facilities.
Utopia Home Care of Meriden, CT has job openings for full time Registered Nurse (RN) Case managers to provide skilled nursing care to our patients throughout Meriden and surrounding towns.
Meriden - Waterbury - Wallingford - Cheshire - Wolcott - Prospect - Southington
> > > $3000 Sign-On Bonus for New, Full-Time Registered Nurses > > >
- Minimum 1 year of Home Care Agency experience required
- Medical- Behavorial experience highly preferred
We will consider candidates interested in part-time and per diem as well.
Utopia is committed to providing career opportunities to individuals who want to work for a stable, growing company. We offer competitive pay rates and a professional and courteous work environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client, caregivers and Home Health Aide staff.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Previous experience with Medicare/OASIS required.
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC's/ROC's
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- _*$3000 Sign-On Bonus for New, Full-Time Registered Nurses _
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Referral bonus
Interested candidates should apply online
For more information, contact our office: (203) 599-6070
- Stop by our NEW office location: 85 West Main St., Meriden, CT
Related keywords: rn, registered nurse, rn case manager, nurse, rn work from home, nurse rn, registered nurse case manager
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Utopia provides a safe workplace and follows all CDC guidelines. We provide appropriate PPE and on the job training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.