Physical Therapists (PT) and Occupational Therapists (OT) - Fairfield County, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care has Full Time, Part Time and Per-Diem openings for Occupational Therapists (OT) and Physical Therapists (PT) at our Bridgeport location. The OT/PT are responsible for directing, supervising, evaluating, and providing skilled therapy visits for clients in a home environment.
- Provide OT/PT visits to clients within their homes throughout the Fairfield County service area.
- Assist in creating a plan of care for clients in need of occupational/physical therapy services
- Identification of client and family needs for other home health services and referral for same when needed.
- Participate in discharge planning, inservice programs
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Other tasks as assigned by branch Administrator
- Must be an Occupational or Physical Therapist licensed in the State, preferably with two (2) years experience.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in home care.
- Must meet the requirements of the State Department of Health and have verifiable license.
- Bilingual language helpful (Spanish/ English)
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Familiarity with electronic patient/medical records a plus, but not required.
- Must have experience with Lymphedema wraps
Contact our office to schedule an interview: (203) 371-6119
For all the latest job postings and news, "Like" us on Facebook at Utopia Home Care, Inc.!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.