Per Diem Registered Nurses (RN) - Waterbury, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Meriden has job openings for Per Diem Registered Nurses (RN) to help provide skilled nursing care to patients throughout the Hartford, Waterbury, Naugatuck, and Meriden service areas. We're committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates and professional/courteous work environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background.
- Previous experience with Medicare/OASIS required.
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC's/ROC's
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
Contact our office to schedule an interview: (203) 599-6070.
"Like" us on Facebook (Utopia Home Care, Inc.) to get all the latest job postings and news in one place!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.