Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) - Charleston, SC
Join our team! Utopia of Charleston has an immediate opening for a per diem Registered Nurse (RN) to join our nursing staff, providing care to clients in the Charleston and tri-county area. This is a great opportunity to join our established and expanding Charleston branch.
Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Help to develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Provide skilled nursing care as ordered by the physician and outlined in the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
- Assist the client with activities of daily living as required while teaching appropriate self care techniques.
You can also contact our office for more information or to schedule an interview: (843) 553-6060
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.