Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - New London, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care is looking for Per Diem Registered Nurses (RN's) to help provide skilled nursing visits to patients throughout the greater New London, CT and Norwich area. We're committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates and flexible shifts. We have Per Diem work available immediately, along with the possibility of full time in the future!
Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Bilingual(Spanish) preferred
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background.
- Previous experience with Medicare/OASIS required.
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC's/ROC's
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
Contact our office to schedule an interview: (860) 443-7222
"Like" us on Facebook (Utopia Home Care, Inc.) to get all the latest job postings and news in one place!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.