Per Diem Occupational Therapist (OT) - Meriden, CT
Utopia Home Care of Connecticut has openings for Per Diem Occupational Therapists (OT) to assist clients throughout the Meriden, Waterbury, and Hartford area. Therapists are responsible for directing, supervising, evaluating, and providing skilled therapy visits for clients in a home environment. We offer competitive pay and flexible shifts with a chance of a full time position in the future!
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities:
- Provide Occupational Therapy (OT) visits to clients within their homes throughout the branch service area.
- Assist in creating a plan of care for clients in need of therapy services
- Identification of client and family needs for other home health services and referral for same when needed.
- Participate in discharge planning, inservice programs
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Other tasks as assigned by branch Administrator
Occupational Therapist (OT) Requirements:
- Must be an Occupational Therapist (OT) licensed in the State, preferably with two (2) years experience.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in home care.
- Must meet the requirements of the State Department of Health and have verifiable license.
- Bilingual language helpful (Spanish/ English)
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Familiarity with electronic patient/medical records a plus, but not required.
Contact our office to schedule an interview: (203) 599-6070
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.