Office/Business Development Manager - Victor, NY
Join our team! Utopia Home Care, Inc. of the greater Rochester area has a full time, career opportunity for an Office Manager at our Victor, NY location. We're committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types. We offer competitive benefits and compensation; including, health insurance, vision, dental, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, and more.
The Office Manager is responsible for helping to oversee and run the day to day to day operations and business development of the branch. Ideal candidates must have experience with office management, personnel compliance, strong communication skills, excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task, and remain calm under pressure.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the office and ensure they run smoothly
- HR and hiring responsibilities
- Assure compliance with all agency, federal, and state polices/procedures.
- Responsible for business development and recruitment efforts of the branch
- Assignment of cases for initial assessment and case management.
- Maintain necessary communication and documentation.
Office Manager Requirements:
- Minimum two years in a managerial position with experience in home care/healthcare
- Good organizational, communication and management skills
- Ability to multitask and oversee various departments (Office staff, weekly payroll, clinicians, etc.)
- Employee scheduling experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, electronic medical records and computers
- Teamwork attitude with the ability to lead others
- Experience with Medicaid, Managed Long Term Care and Insurances in a management capacity
If you feel you are a right fit for this position, please submit an application and resume
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.