Office Coordinator - Wyomissing, PA
Join our team! Utopia Home Care is looking for a professional, energetic, customer service oriented person to join our team! The Office Coordinator is responsible for assisting with various day to day tasks around the office. We work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure, and assisting when needed.
This is a full time position, complete with benefits (vision, dental, & health) competitive salary, and room to grow. This position will also require some after hours on call duties.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Helping to schedule field staff to assist clients within their homes throughout the Berks County area.
- Answering the phones and greeting visitors, applicants, and employees to the office in a professional, courteous manner.
- Gathering patient information and answering basic questions regarding services offered, payment options, and scheduling.
- Securing prior approval for initial visits, insurance verifications, and/or pre-authorizations for service.
- Helping to assist with payroll processing via computer to verify correct records
- Archiving files and paperwork as required
- Coordinating inservices for field staff
- Maintaining applicant sign in sheets, client referral information, and other information
- Assisting Office Manager/Administrator in weekly projects as assigned
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience in a professional business setting with strong computer skills
- Previous scheduling/coordinating experience in a Health Care environment
- Comfortable with email, Microsoft Office products, and 4 digit phone extensions (Cisco phone system)
- Customer service focus while answering the phone and speaking with callers.
- Ideal candidates must have good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Work collectively in an office team setting
- Good organizational skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
For more information, please call our Wyomissing Office at (610) 375-1800.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.