Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Wyomissing, PA
Join our Family! Utopia Home Care of Pennsylvania has an immediate opening for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) to assist clients throughout the Berks and Lancaster County service area. We have openings for all shifts, including morning, day, evening times. Ideal candidates will have the desire to grow along with us - We offer competitive pay, regular work opportunities, and a courteous/professional work environment!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan.
- Prepare complete and accurate clinical documentation when required.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and professional attitude towards patient care.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please call (610) 375-1800
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.