Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Personal Care Aides (PCA's) - Victor, NY
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Victor, New York has full and part time job openings for Certified Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Personal Care Aides (PCA's) to assist clients in the Greater Rochester area including Monroe and Ontario County. We're an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive pay rates, flexible shifts, benefits (full time) and regular work opportunities. Come join our team and grow along with us!
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Personal Care Aide (PCA) Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Must be a state certified Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA) with a verifiable license/certificate
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc.
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care
- Previous experience as a caregiver
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plus
For more information, please call our office at (585) 433-0398
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.