Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Personal Care Aides (PCA's) - Babylon, NY
Utopia Home Care of Babylon is looking for Certified Home Health Aides (HHA's), Personal Care Aides (PCA's), and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's)* to assist clients in the Amityville, Bay Shore, Bellport, Bayport, Brentwood, Central Islip, Deer Park, East Islip, Islip Terrace, Lindenhurst, Patchogue, Sayville, West Babylon, Wyandanch, Farmingdale, Wheatley Heights and surrounding areas. We're an equal opportunity employer, offer enhanced pay rates, flexible shifts, and regular work opportunities. Come join our team and grow along with us!
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Personal Care Aide (PCA) Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Must be a state certified Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Aide (PCA) or Certified Nursing Assistant* (CNA) with a current/verifiable license.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc.
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Polish) a plus!
- Reliable transportation to/from cases
- **CNA's must take transition test to qualify as a Home Health Aide
For more information, please call our office at (631) 587-8090
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.