Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) - Stamford, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Stamford is currently recruiting Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) interested in working around the Stamford and Norwalk service areas. We have openings for both full and part time positions, especially for bilingual aides (English/ Spanish). We offer competitive pay rates, flexible shifts, and regular work opportunities. Transportation to & from cases is a MUST.
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- Currently certified/licensed in the state as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.
- Caring, dependable, and mature attitude
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
- Live ins must be willing to reside within the client's home (separate room will be provided)
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an interview - (203) 388-0561
'Like us on Facebook (Utopia Home Care, Inc.) for all the latest news and jobs postings in one place!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.