Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) - New London, CT
Join our team!
Utopia Home Care of New London has immediate job openings for dedicated Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to work with patients throughout New London County and Eastern Connecticut area, including: New London, Mystic, Groton, Waterford, Stonington, Norwich and Guilford. We're especially looking for bilingual aides (Spanish) and currently have openings for all positions, including: part time, full time, per diem and live ins.
We're a company committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates, benefits (full time only) and regular work opportunities.
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- Currently certified/licensed in the state as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.
- Caring, dependable, and mature attitude
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
- Live ins must be willing to reside within the client's home (separate room will be provided)
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an interview - (860) 443-7222
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.