Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) - Lancaster, PA
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Pennsylvania has immediate job openings for certified Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to assist clients throughout the Lancaster County area. We're an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive pay rates, flexible shifts, bonuses, caring work environment, and regular work opportunities. Join our team and grow along with us!
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements/Responsibilities:
- Must be currently certified as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with verifiable license.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc.
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Reminding the client to take medications
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plus
For more information, please call our Wyomissing office at (610) 375-1800
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.