Home Health Aide - Home Care & Assisted Living - New Haven County
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!
HHA/CNA - Home Care AND Assisted Living - New Haven County, CT
Utopia is currently seeking experienced Home Health Aide's (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA) to provide care for our patients located in New Haven County.
Opportunities for home care AND within assisted living.
> Full-time - Part-Time - Per Diem
> Weekdays, Weekends & Various Shifts
- MUST have original Certificate of Completion for HHA/CNA training
- MUST provide original document for a physical and PPD test taken within the past 12 months
- MUST provide original documents: Social Security Card and CT State ID or CT Driver's License
- ASSISTED LIVING requires documentation of a Covid-19 test with negative results taken with 10 days of start date of employment.
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Health Insurance and 401K (for eligible employees)
- Vacation Pay (for eligible employees)
- MUST present original Certificate of Completion for Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant training program consistent with State requirements with evidence of ongoing in-service education to maintain the certificate.
- MUST present original documentation for a physical and PPD taken with the past 12 months
- Assisted Living candidates MUST present original document for Covid-19 test with negative results taken with 10 days of start of employment.
- Assisted Living candidates MUST be willing to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- MUST be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have the maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good work relationship with the client, the client’s family and agency personnel.
- Have a sincere interest in and a sympathetic attitude towards caring for the sick and disabled.
APPLY NOW!!! Qualified candidates can apply:
- ONLINE: Directly
- CALL: (203) 466-3050
- STOP BY our Hartford branch office located at: 444 Foxon Rd. East Haven, CT 06512
- WALK-IN's WELCOME!! - OPEN: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.