Home Health Aide (HHA) Supervisor RN/LPN - East Haven, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Connecticut has a full time opening for a Home Health Aide Supervisor Registered Nurse (RN/LPN) to work out of our East Haven branch. The Home Health Aide Supervisor is responsible for monitoring home health aide (HHA) services to clients throughout the East Haven service area. We're committed to providing career opportunities to qualified candidates who are looking to grow along with us! This is a full time position with competitive salary and benefits, including vision, dental, and health available.
Home Health Aide Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Conduct client admissions by obtaining a medical history, particularly as it relates to the present condition, from the client and/or family member(s).
- Assist in creating care plans
- Supervision of home health aide (HHA) services
- Assist with performing required competencies for aides
- Communicating with the client's physician and assuring that the plan of treatment is implemented.
Home Health Aide Supervisor Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), with one (1) year of home care experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean criminal background.
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Previous experience in home care preferred
For more information or to schedule an interview, please call (203) 466-3050
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.