Home Health Aide (HHA) Coordinator - Bridgeport, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Connecticut has a full time career opportunity for a Home Health Aide (HHA) Coordinator at our Bridgeport office.
The Home Health Aide (HHA) Coordinator is responsible for receiving all intake information and arranging for suitable placement of home health and personal care aide field staff. This position requires the ability to handle problems and difficult situations in a positive manner and provide guidance, information and compassion.
Ideal candidates will have the desire to grow along with us! We reward loyal employees for their hard work and dedication to taking care of our clients, as well as helping us succeed.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the schedules of field staff to fill referrals.
- Maintain accurate client and employee information in the computer.
- Help process timesheets and verify client visits weekly.
- Work as a customer service liaison between contracts, families, case managers, and Utopia staff.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous office experience required; home care or health care experience preferred.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle high call volume
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) is a plus
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Serve as a liaison between field staff, families, coworkers and referral sources
For more information, please call our office at (203) 371-6119
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
Utopia Home Care of Connecticut is a fully licensed and Medicare Certified home health care agency servicing the state of Connecticut with locations in Bridgeport, East Haven, Meriden, and New London. Utopia specializes in live in care, as well as skilled nursing, physical therapy, home health aides, and companionship services on a live in and hourly basis. We accept a variety of payers including private pay, Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Compensation and Long Term Care Insurance. For more information, please contact our intake department in East Haven at (800) 227-3449.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.