Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) for Home Care - Wyomissing, PA
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Pennsylvania has a full time job opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide care to clients throughout the Wyomissing and Berks County service area. Registered Nurses (RN's) are responsible for helping to develop a plan of care, along with providing skilled nursing care when needed. We're committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates, professional work environment, and flexible shifts.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Provide skilled nursing care to patients throughout the Berks County service area.
- Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing measures as appropriate for the client’s care and safety.
- Obtain orders for any necessary changes to the plan of care, medications, and/or visit frequency and follows up with written orders.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN), preferably with one (1) year of home care experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Previous experience with OASIS preferred, but will train the right candidates
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
Contact our office to schedule an interview: (610) 375-1800
"Like" us on Facebook (Utopia Home Care, Inc.) to get all the latest job postings and news in one place!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.