Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager- Bridgeport, CT
Join our team! Utopia Home Care of Connecticut has job openings for full time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers. The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing skilled nursing care and monitoring home health aide (HHA) services throughout the Bridgeport and Fairfield County service areas. We're committed to providing career opportunities to qualified candidates who are looking to grow along with us! This is a full time position with competitive salary and benefits, including vision, dental, and health available.
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the Bridgeport and Fairfield County service areas.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
- Supervision of home health aide (HHA) services.
- Assist with performing required competencies for aides
- Communicating with the client's physician and assuring that the plan of treatment is implemented.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse (RN) with one (1) year of home care experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean criminal background.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Previous experience in home care preferred
For more information or to schedule an interview, please call (203) 371-6119
For the latest Utopia Home Care news, events, and job postings, "Like" us on Facebook!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.