HHA / CNA - Mystic River Homes - Assisted Living Facility - Groton, CT
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Mystic River Homes - Assisted Living Facility
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Utopia Assisted Living provides in-home care for 9 Managed Residential Communities (MRCs) in Connecticut, assisting clients with both nursing and home health aide services. Utopia has been family owned and operated since 1983 and currently serves over 1400 clients throughout the state!
Want to work with a collaborative team of healthcare professionals at an established Assisted Living Facility? Let's talk!
We are actively seeking Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for our partner, Mystic River Homes in Groton, CT. Located at:
Mystic River Homes - Assisted Living
205 Elm St
Groton, CT 06340
- $100 Sign on Bonus!*
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
Our caregivers provide hands-on care for clients living in this community who require assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in their homes. This includes, bathing, dressing, hair care, mouth care, toileting, transfers, and medication reminders. This position requires patience, compassion, and a desire to care for those who need it most, just like family. If providing care for seniors and clients with disabilities comes from your heart, this position is for you!
- Must have a HHA or CNA certification and possess the original document of certification from a state approved training provider.
- Must be able to provide original documents for CT Driver's License or CT State ID and original Social Security Card.
- Must be able to provide documentation of a physical and PPD taken within the past 12 months OR be willing to obtain a physical and PPD test quickly.
- Please apply online through the "Apply Now" button below, both mobile and desktop are supported!
- A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you asap to discuss the position in more detail.
- If you would like to reach out directly by phone, please call 203-466-3050 x 3013
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.