Assisted Living Staff (HHA's & CNA's) - Hartford, CT
Join our team! Utopia Assisted Living Services has job openings for Per Diem Assisted Living Staff (Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants) to assist with shift work at communities throughout the Hartford area. The Assisted Living Aide is trained to assist professional personnel in the care of the client in a facility setting, helping to carry out personal care services in carefully selected situations.
We currently have availability on all shits, including weekends, overnights, as well as day/evening shifts. Come see what an established agency like Utopia has to offer....Competitive pay, flexible shifts, full time, part time, or per diem work. Facility is on Hartford Bus Route!
Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Currently certified in the state as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with a verifiable certificate/license
- Must have reliable transportation to/from assignments
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living, including: Bathing, toileting, feeding, assistance walking, light housekeeping, and other tasks as required by the care plan.
- Perform routine shopping/errand services.
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact our office at: (800) 227-3449
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.